What is constellation work?
Systemic Constellations are a method for revealing and re-aligning hidden loyalties in family, business, or other kinds of tightly bonded groups.
Essentially, you have taken on, often without being aware of it, “assignments” to function in a certain way in the groups you belong to—especially in your family.
Yet often these assignments are in conflict with your personal health or fulfillment. They serve as anchors — unseen sticking points — that prevent positive change.
Constellations make these anchors visible. They provide the means to increase not only your personal well-being, but also that of your family or business as a whole.1
Constellations are usually done within a group of unrelated people. Members of the group are chosen to represent members or elements of the family or organization that is being addressed. The process reveals and transforms embedded patterns that are otherwise very challenging to understand and change.
Intellectually, we may recognize patterns of negative behaviors and destructive relationships, but in practice it can be extremely difficult to free ourselves from them. Through this process we become aware of the complex web of interconnection reaching into our present from generations past. Experiencing this interconnectedness so immediately and directly has an amazingly freeing effect.
Constellations can be done regarding personal or family issues. They can also be used to deal with organisational dynamics. The insight and change that results is generally deep, and lasting.
Reasons for attending a constellation workshop
- You will find a way to create greater harmony in your immediate or extended family.
- You will experience resolution of events that have caused blocks to love in the family.
- You will discover a new way to look at issues such as work, illness, and money.
- You will understand profound ways you are connected with your ancestors.
- You will feel lighter as you experience the release of burdens which have weighed you down.
- You will learn about hidden family dynamics from past generations which are creating current problems.
- You will experience a greater sense of belonging, and an improved sense of wellbeing and ease.